Automatic Database Population
LCC's Dossier Generation turns raw documents into content-filled wikis.
- Live Demo
- Integrating other applications with OpenCicero
- Hardware / Software Requirements
- Supported Languages
- For more information
Need to know more about the people, places, and things mentioned in your documents? LCC's Dossier Generation software can automatically create content-rich dossiers for practically any entity of interest found in a collection of unstructured text.
Unfortunately, we don't have a demo of this application available on the web yet. Visit LCC Labs to browse our current selection of demos.
Integrating other applications with OpenCicero
More information about integrating the Dossier Generation suite into your natural language processing environment with OpenCicero will be made available soon.
Hardware / Software Requirements
LCC's Dossier Generation suite was designed to run on standard hardware. Have questions about whether it'll run in your environment? E-mail us at email@example.com.
- Minimum Specifications: single-core 2.0 GHz processor , 1 GB of available RAM at run-time.
- Recommended Specifications: multi-core 2.0 GHz (or better) processor, 2 GB of available RAM.
- Supported Operating Systems (Desktop Applications): Microsoft Windows (95, 98, XP, Vista), Macintosh OS X, Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.), Solaris.
- Supported Web Service Protocols: SOAP, REST.
Dossier Generation is currently available for English, Arabic, and Chinese. Interested in other languages? Contact us at at firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimate.
For More Information
For more information about the Dossier Generation suite, call our product support team at (972) 231-0052, or e-mail us at email@example.com.