Accurate Pronominal and Nominal Coreference Resolution
LCC's CiceroCoref provides accurate pronominal and nominal coreference resolution for English natural language texts.
- Live Demo
- Integrating other applications with OpenCicero
- Hardware / Software Requirements
- Supported Languages
- For more information
Language Computer's CiceroCoref increases the utility of entity extraction from natural language texts by identifying multiple references to the same entity, even when different expressions used to refer to the same entity are used.
For instance, when analyzing a large document, one may wish to extract as much information as possible about a particular individual. With LCC's CiceroCoref, information about the individual can be identified more easily since nominal references (e.g. the individual's partial or full name) and pronominal references (e.g. he or she) can be understood to refer to the same individual, resulting in a more complete information extraction solution.
Integrating other applications with OpenCicero
CiceroCoref can be integrated into your natural language processing environment with OpenCicero.
Hardware / Software Requirements
LCC's CiceroCoref was designed to run on standard hardware. Have questions about whether it'll run in your environment? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum Specifications: single-core 2.0 GHz processor , 1 GB of available RAM at run-time.
- Recommended Specifications: multi-core 2.0 GHz (or better) processor, 2 GB of available RAM.
- Supported Operating Systems (Desktop Applications): Microsoft Windows (95, 98, XP, Vista, 7), Macintosh OS X, Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.), Solaris.
- Supported Web Service Protocols: SOAP, REST.
CiceroCoref is currently available for English. Interested in other languages? Contact us at at email@example.com for an estimate.
For More Information
For more information about CiceroCoref, call our product support team at (972) 231-0052, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.